Have you ever felt like you hit a wall and it knocked you right off you feet? That's the way I feel today. Let's see today is August 24, 2009 and I have been unemployed since December 15, 2008. It feels like five years now.
My mind has given up, I mean really given up that my heart feels so heavy. So many disappointments in my life. Two of my greatest disappointments were two people I loved the most. I guess they both belonged to the same abusive club and they were good at it. One saw the other tear me apart, and the other learned how to do it even better. I forgive them both, but I don't think all the memory of the pain ever goes away. Most days I choose to forget and then today the memory of it came back for a while.
These are some of the things going through my mind. Who can you tell these things to? So I thought I would start a blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment